Durably mixing and diverting with stainless steel bodies
Whether it is filling of beverages or process heating and cooling in manufacturing – the new 3-way-valves Types 2006 and 2106 serve wide-ranging applications.
Food and beverage producers are confronted with more and more demanding requirements on materials potentially coming into contact with food. Type 2106 therefore conforms to European regulation EC 1935/2004 and FDA guidelines. As a member of the ELEMENT series its design conveys Hygienic cleanliness even on the outside. Think of filling equipment, mixing and diverting of utilities like pressurized air: Integrated easily and maintenance-free with renowned decentral automation using control heads.
Changing perspective to Segment Water: If you are sand-casting engine blocks for example, a fast and exact temperature control is essential. Type 2006 is in charge of switching reliably between heating and cooling. Well-suitable for the manufacturing industry, these versatile valves with CLASSIC actuators are automated centrally.
Please find more detailed information on the product pages – or simply get in touch with our Sales Team.
Pneumatically operated 3/2-way seat valve CLASSIC
- For mixing or distributing of media
- Controlled by a pilot valve or centrally by a valve island
- Flow optimised body in stainless steel
- Long life time and maintenance-free operation
Pneumatically operated 3/2 way seat valve ELEMENT for decentralized automation
- For mixing or distributing of mediums
- Decentralized automation with control head
- Flow optimized body in stainless steel
- Long service life and maintenance-free operation
- Control Head is connected w/o external tubing