What benefits does the Type 2000 have to offer?
Internal values build character!
The type 2000 2/2-way angle seat valve CLASSIC consists of a pneumatically activated piston actuator and a streamlined gunmetal valve body or one made of precision cast stainless steel. The self-adjusting spindle seal with integrated wiper provides optimal protection for the spindle and actuator against aggressive media and dirt. This enables low-maintenance operation and ensures a long service life even with high switching cycles. Only components made from tested materials are used in manufacturing. The Type 2000 is particularly renowned for its robust actuator and high level of reliability. The following video gives you an "inside" peek:
What role will it play in your process?
The Type 2000 is versatile!
Depending on the process and customer requirements, the valve can be individually adjusted – e.g. the flow rate, the process connection or the actuator and housing material can be selected.
The Type 2000 is available up to the extraordinary connection size DN80. The size corresponds to the globe valve shown here, presented by Marcel Kehrer in the installation department at the Öhringen plant in Germany.
Use the product filter to find the suitable Type 2000 variant:
Pneumatically operated 2/2 way angle seat valve CLASSIC
- Stainless steel or gunmetal housing with threaded, clamped or welded connection
- Long service life
- High flow rate
- Robust actuators with modular accessory program
Where will the 2/2-way angle seat valve be used?
The versatile product in its working routine!
For decades, the type 2000 angle seat valve has been used worldwide to shut off gaseous and liquid media in various applications.
The Type 2000 is created in very efficient and quality-assured work processes. This is the responsibility of long-standing Bürkert colleagues Rex Chola Mulenga (Product Manager) and Christiane Hihn (Group spokesperson, Öhringen installation department), who particularly appreciate the reliability and long service life of the Type 2000.
Application areas of the Type 2000:
- in steam applications, e.g. sterilisation of food items and CIP cleaning
- in water and wastewater treatment
- in the bottling of drinks and food items
- in the pharmaceutical industry as well as in medical applications
- in machines in the textile industry, e.g. in the manufacture of clothing
- in the washing and cleaning industry
- and in many other areas
A role description as compact as the Type 2000 itself!
All the benefits at a glance:
- Long service life thanks to reliable actuator technology made from high-quality materials
- High flow rates and a wide range of applications for gaseous and liquid media
- Nominal diameter (pipe) up to DN 80
- Suitable for high operating temperatures and pressures
- Self-adjusting spindle seal for low-maintenance operation
- Stainless steel or red bronze valve body with socket, clamp or welded connection
- Integrated visual display of the valve position
- Can optionally be a compact unit with control unit and feedback
Would you like to use the Type 2000 for your solution?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via our numerous contact options or go directly to your Bürkert contact person.